Be in the know. Know what to do. Keep your emergency notification information up-to-date for real-time information about campus closures, extreme weather and other emergencies—sent straight to your mobile via our text messaging service.
The University of Colorado Boulder is committed to providing timely warnings and/or emergency notifications for situations that represent a serious or continuing threat to the campus community.
User Sign Up
- CU Boulder students, you are automatically registered using your @colorado.edu email address once you become an active student. We ask you add a mobile number during course registration periods and update as needed throughout the year within MyCUinfo.
- CU Boulder faculty, staff and affiliates, should use the Rave Alert website to register and complete your new profile.
How to find information in an emergency
- On your mobile device—Watch for text or e-mail alerts in the case of a campus closure or if there is a threat to personal safety.
- On your computer—Watch for alert pop-ups on your computer for information regarding campus safety - download here.
- On the web—Visit www.colorado.edu for detailed campus closure and emergency information and updates.
- On the phone—Call the campus info line at 303-492-INFO (4636) for recorded information and updates relating to campus alerts.
- By e-mail—Check your official university e-mail after an emergency for support and resource information.
- On social media—Like CU Boulder on Facebook and follow @cuboulder and @cuboulderalerts on Twitter.