In case of emergency, make sure you get the message...
Be in the know. Know what to do. Keep your emergency notification information up-to-date for real-time information about campus closures, extreme weather and other emergencies—sent straight to your mobile via our text messaging service.
CU-Boulder students, please visit the MyCUInfo student center in order to manage your emergency notification information. You can make changes via the "view/update your addresses" link in MyCUinfo Profile.
How to find information in an emergency
- On your mobile device—Watch for text or e-mail alerts in the case of a campus closure or if there is a threat to personal safety.
- On the Web—Visit www.colorado.edu for detailed campus closure and emergency information and updates.
- On the phone—Call the campus info line at 303-492-INFO (4636) for recorded information and updates relating to campus alerts.
- By e-mail—Check your official university e-mail after an emergency for support and resource information.
- On social media—Like CU-Boulder on Facebook and follow @cuboulder and @cuboulderalerts on Twitter.